RDMBA Refund Policy
RDMBA Refund Policy:
A request for refund submission form must be completed for any, and all, player withdraw refund requests.
A minimum administration fee will be deducted from all refunds, with exception to import players being released from evaluations.
- Grassroots (Rally Cap T-Ball, Rally Cap and 9U), as well as 11U - 18U A player withdraws, will be subject to a 10% administration fee up to regular registration deadline, Jan 31, 2023. Withdrawals from Feb 1- April 1 will be subject to a 25% admin fee. Refunds will not be issued after April 1st, 2023 for player withdraws.
- AA/AAA registrants may request a player withdraw, full refund, minus 10% administration fee up to the regular registration deadline (Jan 15th for 18U and 15U AA/AAA and Jan 31 for 13U AA/AA and 11U AA). player withdrawals from Feb 1-April 1 will be subject to a 25% admin fee.
- Once a player participates in evaluations, they are no longer eligible for player withdraw refunds.
- This does not apply to local players that are assigned to AA from AAA or to A from AA/AAA. These players will receive reimbursement for the difference between those divisions, minus the evaluation fee.
- Player suspensions issued for disciplinary concerns are ineligible for refunds.
- Refund requests for player injuries are assessed on a case, to case basis.
Request For Refund Form