2023 Umpire Clinics
2023 NUCP Umpire Clinics
Red Deer Minor Baseball Association will be hosting NUCP level 1 and level 2 Clinics
Dates: March 25th (Level 1) and March 26th (Level 2)
Location: Intermediate School (5205 48 Ave, Red Deer, AB.)
- Clinics will run from 9am - 4pm, it is expected that participants begin signing in for the clinic at 8:30am.
- Clinics will contain a one hour lunch break, please bring a lunch, snacks and drinks.
- Clinics will contain an active portion of the day. Registrants are encouraged to bring comfortable clothing and clean footwear that can be used for activity in a gymnasium.
- Registrants are encouraged to bring their baseball glove and an umpire or catcher mask if they have one.
- Please bring material to take notes with throughout the day.
Umpires must be at least 12 years of age.
Please ensure if you are a returning umpire that took level 1 for the first time last season, you must register for level 1 again. Level 1 must be taken for 2 years consecutively.
All umpires must pay for their courses upon registering, however, will be reimbursed by RDMBA once you submit your receipt and have completed umping 5 games for our association.
Please click on the links below for additional information and registration.
Should you have any further questions or concerns please email RDMBA's Umpire Coordinator, Susie Saunders at firstname.lastname@example.org